3.12.2014

The Complete Guide to Quilt Pattern Size

Toesies in the cold are definitely not the height of luxury! Even if the lil ones are cute.

There is a bit of math involved in the answer, but I promise that taking the time to do the math will help you create quilt patterns that fit every single time and look like they were tailor-made.

Now look, I realize that not everyone is as OCD as me about having a perfectly sized quilt. My thought on the matter is simple: I want to surround myself with luxury so if I'm making it, I'm making it right.

It really only takes a few extra steps and I've provided the precise formula so you can just plug your measurements in and come out with the size of quilt you need for perfect luxury.

Oh yeah .... want to see how to do it? Your guide to sizing the perfect quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts, comments, and suggestions are welcome! Please do not post spam - it will be removed.