1.31.2014

Forget-Me-Not Valentine's Elephant Free Pattern


Download the free applique pattern here (300 d.p.i. images ready-to-print, packed in a .zip).

When I originally created this, it was with the express idea of using it as Duck Tape Applique in mind. Some of my crafty friends took it out of my hands and turned it into everything applique you can imagine from felt applique to a really stunning quilted postcard for Valentines.

With my original intent in mind ... grab some rolls of your fave patterns of Duck Tape and whip up an awesome looking project that you can add the Forget-Me-Not Valentine's Elephant Applique to for a whimsical and charming present. (I'll have a bunch of personal pictures pretty soon - I don't want to spoil the surprise for family and friends yet!)

Some recommended free Duck Tape patterns:


Before you start any project, following a pattern or not, consider whether rolls or sheets of Duck Tape will make your project have the cleanest lines and most seamless patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts, comments, and suggestions are welcome! Please do not post spam - it will be removed.