6.08.2013

Upcoming Projects

When beginning Curious Kitty, I simply had a need to share. Two days after starting, my computer went through a massive hard drive failure. Always fun. So ... I'm running a little behind where I wanted to be at this point.

With that in mind, I thought it might be nice to have a sneak peek at some of the projects currently in draft state. Keep in mind that the photos below represent the original project and won't necessarily represent what we create together. It's a sneak peek, after all :)




And there are some other things in the works, as well. Living in the Rocky Mountains, we have a few precious months of sunshine where construction can be done and this summer is overloaded with it. A total frame-off restore of the house, including windows, and interior remodeling are going on - most of it by the hands of myself and my family.

So you're going to get to learn with me some cool things like how to make a fold-away-desk on (yes, on) a bed, how to texture and fix drywall, and a myriad little projects like making trinket shelves and an entire walk-in art studio as part of a bedroom. Yup. Lots planned, so please bear with me when there are a day or two that pass with no posts. This blog is going nowhere - you're stuck with the Curious Kitty poking her nose in all corners of a Luxurious Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts, comments, and suggestions are welcome! Please do not post spam - it will be removed.