5.11.2014

How to: The Perfect Salon Manicure

I can remember when I was first allowed to care for (and paint!) my own nails. I had enough colors that I could wear a different one each day of the week and I read all the articles on how to do the best I could for long beautiful natural fingernails. I even learned how much you can tell about your overall health, written in your nails (I will get a guide written on that one before long).

This guide is both perfectly to the point, uses methods I've found to be both easy and economical, and will result in a manicure that you would -almost- swear you paid $60 for. No, it won't last nearly as long as gel tips. But it will teach you the manicure basics you need to know like the (ahem) back of your hand in order to do the amazing fingernail tricks you can only achieve DIY style.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts, comments, and suggestions are welcome! Please do not post spam - it will be removed.